I am so excited to have been recently nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award
and The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was nominated for these awards by Tonya from Forth Generation Farmgirl . Tonya’s blog is about her adventures growing up on a family farm in Virginia and her life now taking care of the same farm that has been in her family for over 100 years. If you share a passion for old family recipes, a love for animals, and an appreciation for the simple things in life, Forth Generation Farmgirl is a must read blog.
Thank you Tonya for nominating me for these awards.
With accepting these awards there are a few rules to follow…..
1. Show the Award(s) on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 (ish) blogs.
5. Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
1) I love to travel and my list of places to see in this wonderful world is endless.
2) I take offense to the saying “Never Trust a Skinny Chef…”
3) I am a science geek and proud of it 🙂 Dinosaurs Rule!!
4) I enjoy playing tennis and golf and in a recent golf tournament I won a prize for women’s longest drive…. However I can’t putt the ball to save my life.
5) In a world of black and white you will usually find me wearing bright yellow… They call me Mel-O Yellow.
6) I love everything about the French way of life and I believe we should all remember to take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures that life offers.
7) Cooking food for the people I care about makes me the happiest person in the world.
I would like to nominate a few of my favorite fellow bloggers for both of these awards….
8) Tasty Eats
12) Witty ‘N’ Pretty