I was recently nominated for the Love / Hate Challenge by Tonya from Fourth Generation Farm Girl. Tonya is a fantastic writer and I always look forward to her stories, poems, and recipes from the family farm. Plus she has some of the cutest animals! So please take a moment to check out Tonya’s site Fourth Generation Farm Girl.
Now for the Love / Hate Challenge you have to list 10 things you Love, 10 things you Hate and nominate 10 other bloggers 🙂
Here We Go!!! These are all my “Loves” in photos…
1) I Love Texas Sunrises… “Here Comes The Sun”
2) I Love a Morning Cup of Coffee…. Pancakes and Bacon too!
3) I Love cooking in my Kitchen and my cookbooks…. If only it was always this clean 🙂
4) I Love Dinosaurs and despite how bad I know it might be….. I can’t wait for the new Jurassic Park Movie!
5) I Love The Dallas Cowboys (only 100 days just the official season starts!! Go Cowboys!)
6) I Love to Travel… Here are a few from some of my European Adventures… Italy, France, Monaco, and England.
A few years ago we even got to see Andy Murray play on center court at Wimbledon…. “Come on ANDY!!”
7) I Love the Ocean… I love the sounds of the waves, the smell of the salty sea air, the feeling of the cool water in contrast with the hot sand, all the little fishes and big ones too, and all the beautiful shades of blue water.
8) I Love my little Garden. I love the taste of the Blackberries, Basil, Tomatoes and Peppers. I love the smells of the thyme, sage and rosemary. But most of all I love the sound of the bees all over my Provençal Lavender… I wish I knew where they were keeping their honey
9) I Love all things France
10) Most of all I Love My Husband…. This was last year for our 10 year wedding anniversary
Things I Hate….. It’s funny I don’t really stop to take picture of thing I “Hate” do you?
2) Frogs and Toads…. They are everywhere! They hid in my garden, burrow down in the mulch, and just wait for me to pass by. Then they jump out of nowhere scaring the living daylights out of me.
3) I hate when the airplane pilot turns the seatbelt sign on and airplane hits turbulence. I’m a white knuckle flyer.
4) I hate when the Grasshoppers try to eat all my Basil…. There might be more of you But I Will Win!
5) I HATE The Washington Redskins and the Philadelphia Eagles (but I love a good Football rivalry).
6) When people judge me…. Just because I’m little (5’2) doesn’t mean I can’t hit the golf ball just as far as the boys. Just because I’m a red-head and a Taurus doesn’t mean I ALWAYS have a Temper.
7) Washing and Drying my hair.
8) I Hate doing the dishes and especially when I have to hand wash something.
9) When I have to Measure things exactly when Baking… It’s just more fun to throw stuff in and hope works.
10) I hate major election years. Remember to listen, be kind, and be knowledgeable.
Now for the Challenge nominations….. No pressure to participate I just thought this was a fun challenge 🙂
8) Lucya Bakes